18/09/2019 to Tim Reardon @ highwaysengland.co.uk
Subject: FW: Kier charges
In early 2016, as below, you wrote AIW’s were charged to HE at £70.32 / hour.
The following is from a presentation slide when ISU’s became AIW’s (2014) and details salary, hourly rate and overtime (I have included the text below).
This conflicts with emails, statements and evidence given to the Court
I would appreciate your comments
Text from above slide:
Terms and conditions:
New EM Highway services (subsequently acquired by Kier) Employment contract
1. Salary £35,000 per annum (inclusive of AIW standby allowance)
2. Holiday 24 days plus 8 Bank Holidays (after 3 years Service 1 additional) holiday, then after 5 years 1 additional holiday up to 29 holidays
3. Pension Employer contributions matching Employee’s upto max of 6% of basic annual salary
4. Overtime flat rates basic pay (£14.95 per hour)
5. Call out £51.50 per call out to cover up to 3 hours and over 3 hours £14.95 per hour or pro rata rate for each 30 minutes worked
6. Notice period 1 months notice by employee