Report an incident

Please use this form to report an incident you were involved in or it is alleged you were involved in.

  • If you witnessed an incident, please complete the ‘witness’ form which can be accessed by clicking here.

To receive assistance, please complete the following fields providing as much detail as possible:

Fields marked with an * are required

If you have received correspondence from Highways England or their contractor, we would suggest that you do NOT respond to this but forward it to your insurers without delay by recorded delivery.

Alternatively, if you wish us to undertake this, please scan the correspondence and email it together with:

  • The name of your Insurer &
    Policy number

to  We will not make any charge for this service and will not incur any fee without your consent or that of your insurer.

You may also send the information to us by recorded delivery to

Claims Management & Adjusting Ltd
Malling House, Town Hill,
West Malling,
Kent ME19 6QL

Tel 0845 3 8888 10